Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

fantastic

I love the castle series. Keep up the fantastic work. My only complaint is that the "Boomer, Roberts, Some other guy" scene wasn't really the time for a joke. I did laugh, but thats not really a good thing for this series. Regardless, I loved it.

And I'm guessing part D will be about Roberts. Let's see

Get-lost responds:

The humor can be unexpected, but I must say I think it fits Mullins personality :-) Thanks for the 10, and we'll find out!

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

words cannot express my happiness.

That was just truly beautiful!

Stranded Gamers Ep. 1 Stranded Gamers Ep. 1

pretty nice

that was a pretty good flash. Like you said, the animation kinda sucked, but it was pretty funny. Of all the games you referenced, the only game that I actually have played was starcraft. I had heard of most of the other games though.

Staff Sumo Smackdown! Staff Sumo Smackdown!

great game

plus it's cool how you answer like every comment haha.

Manly-Chicken responds:

INORITE!

Multitask Multitask

wicked

I've probably tried this game at least 20 times and only one time did I actually make it to the fourth minigame where I failed within 2 seconds. It is very well thought through though and deserves a 10 out of 10, no matter how awful I am!

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

great game

i'm really glad I decided to finish the game. My first impression of this was "Ugh, this is just gonna be another lame side scroller," but then I continued playing it and loved it because of the pixelation twist. I've played through the game 3 times now and loved it. My only complaint is that the medals dont work. I got al of them, yet they havent showed up on my account...

Web of Entanglement Web of Entanglement

Catchy

so simple yet so brilliant. This is the kind of song you could just have on loop for an hour just in the background because it's so smooth. Perfect for a video game too.

Psy-nigma responds:

trust me This has looped longer than an hour many of times for me.

You forget its on while still bobbing along.

thats why this track was left as is.

4 years ago i hosted a remix competition for this track because i was literally stuck in progress for finishing it.

Variat666 - Guitar Maniac Variat666 - Guitar Maniac

impressive

From the start I kinda thought that it would end up being a really basic and stereotypical song but it actually turned out to be pretty good. good job man

Variat666 responds:

Thanks for Review dude :)

The Contender The Contender

hmm

I've been following along with your band in the audio portal for a while now, and everyone seems pretty good, except my only complaint is I don't really like that style of singer. That's just my personal preference, so I guess keep doing what you do because everyone else seems to like it.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah alot of people don't like the vocals lol