Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

fantastic

I love the castle series. Keep up the fantastic work. My only complaint is that the "Boomer, Roberts, Some other guy" scene wasn't really the time for a joke. I did laugh, but thats not really a good thing for this series. Regardless, I loved it.

And I'm guessing part D will be about Roberts. Let's see

Get-lost responds:

The humor can be unexpected, but I must say I think it fits Mullins personality :-) Thanks for the 10, and we'll find out!

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

words cannot express my happiness.

That was just truly beautiful!

Stranded Gamers Ep. 1 Stranded Gamers Ep. 1

pretty nice

that was a pretty good flash. Like you said, the animation kinda sucked, but it was pretty funny. Of all the games you referenced, the only game that I actually have played was starcraft. I had heard of most of the other games though.

Rectangle & Iso Triangle Rectangle & Iso Triangle

hooray!

These videos rock!

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

...

im neutral on this video. It seems most people either give it a 10 or 0 but i cant decide.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Nice!

i share the exact same feelings about twilight, but luckily I never saw the movie.
I still have a few questions regarding adrian's sexual orientation:
Did he know it was a girly movie?
Did he end up enjoying it?
Did his friend actually read twilight?

Bobert-Rob responds:

Answers to those questions are: No, no, and yes. (In that order) I believe these to be the answers, anyway.
and I have no idea what those questions had to do with his sexual orientation... but okay.

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

what zee fak?

rofl nice man! pitiful graphics, but great humor.

Heinous Anus Zone Heinous Anus Zone

nice

lol, funny flash, awful level Idea. By the way, you said in the scrapbook that you got a job. Would you mind saying what it was, or is that a little too personal?

Bobert-Rob responds:

It's nothing to do with animation, I'll tell you that much. Nope, not art related one bit. But it's better than nothing. Glad you enjoyed this one, thanks for watching!

.Alice. - Dream .Alice. - Dream

hmm...

that was... odd... It started out so slow, then it exploded in stuff o.O
by the way, where those tv's a concept from that one project you had(with the penguin)?

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

eh... so so

Ive seen this so many times, and I used to think it was hilarious. Now its just boring. And to the guy below me, it's spelled dumb. you got the wrong silent syllable.